To Our Valued Clients & Patients,
At this time of uncertainty around community well-being amid the current COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, we at Dr Rey Casse, Dr Colin Field, Dr David Cullum and Adelaide NeuroDiagnostics are doing our best to reduce the transmission of any viruses amongst our clients, staff & practitioners, whilst providing ongoing care to families as safe and appropriate based upon current medical advice.
With the imminent closures of outpatient clinics at our public hospitals, our role in the community is to provide elite specialist care to our patients of South Australia, it is more important than ever.
Our rooms remain open at the present time and appointments are continuing as usual, with Department of Health recommendations being implemented across the Practice in line with the most up to date information to hand.
We request your cooperation in the following ways:
If you answer YES to any of the following you will need to cancel and reschedule your appointment
- HAVE YOU BEEN OVERSEAS IN THE LAST THREE WEEKS?
- HAVE YOU BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS CORONAVIRUS?
- DO YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS AT THE MOMENT:
- SHORTNESS OF BREATHE
- RUNNY NOSE
Limiting Congestion in the Waiting Room
- Please arrive for your appointment on time, neither late nor too early. We will be doing our utmost to keep all appointments on time.
- If you arrive early and wish to wait in your car until your practitioner is ready for you, please call Reception and this will be arranged 08 8267 5547
- We kindly request that the number of family members/and or carers in attendance is limited to ONE if necessary
- Magazines have been removed from our waiting rooms until further notice.
We will be reviewing the situation on an ongoing basis in line with the latest guidelines from the Department of Health, and revising our protocols accordingly. The health and safety of all in our practice is our highest priority.
Please contact our rooms if you have any queries or concerns.
For Dr Rey Casse, Dr Colin Field, Dr David Cullum